Friday, January 14, 2011

treat

i am participating in a meme on facebook. i don't do too many of these sorts of things, but this one i could get behind, plus it's in line with my goal to make something every month in 2011. my friend kim posted the meme, which was a commitment to make something by hand for each of the first five people to comment on the post. each of the five people must then, in turn, post the meme and make something for five more people, paying it forward.

this morning, i came into my office to find this laying on my desk:

mmm...lavender


kim is in town for a class, and she brought me a bar of lavender olive oil soap she had made. it smells simply divine! an excellent treat for a friday morning--maybe i will actually find time to take a real bath this weekend and try it out. :)

No comments: