Monday, February 28, 2005

grossed out

a few weeks ago, i encountered a woman who grossed me out in the bathroom so much she was almost a man, man. now, normally i don't really pay much attention to what's going on in the stall beside me when i am in the ladies room, but this i could not help noticing. there was a glint of gold on the floor beside me, so i checked it out. two little foil wrapped chocolates sitting on the floor, next to a stainless steel coffee mug. um. on the floor. in the bathroom. in a stall. and one by one, the person next to me, unwrapped and ate the chocolates and washed them down with her coffee WHILE SITTING ON THE TOILET. she literally came out of the stall licking her fingers. i am filled with disgust. and now i think about this every time i go into the bathroom.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh. My. God.

Anonymous said...

goddamn! off the floor of the bathroom stall? makes me want to felch just thinking about it. i have to say most men aren't that gross, not even me!! blech... -tom