- people who refuse to try new foods. i am not saying you have to relish everything set in front of you, but dude--at least try it once. if you hate it, you never have to eat it again.
- people who do not see beauty and can't appreciate good aesthetics. you don't have to agree with me about what is beautiful, as long as you can find your own beauty in this world.
- racist people. nothing seems more idiotic to me than racism.
- people who do not understand that cleanliness and grooming are important, especially if you are going to go out in public.
- people without the motivation to satisfy their own curiosity. for example, a person who wonders what a word means, but can't be bothered to look it up in a dictionary.
- people with huge senses of entitlement. you have to earn what you get in this life--no one owes you a goddamned thing.
- people who can see success only in material objects, and who cannot appreciate that success means different things to different people.
- people who are lazy when it comes to bettering their own lives. people who know what they want but don't go after it out of sheer laziness.
- people who live in fear--fear of new things, fear of failure, fear of other people's opinions... fear immobilizes you if you let it. we all have it, but you just gotta get over that noise.
- self-absorbed people who are too caught up in their own shit to care about other people.
and at the end of all that, the people i hate the most are those who tell me i am crazy for my passions and for pouring so much energy into my life, and/or people who tell me i can't get everything done.
no--i am not opinionated in the slightest.