Wednesday, July 05, 2006

blog envy

i think i have crossed some blogging line over here. i just spent the last 10 minutes being pissed off that i didn't bother to go watch any fireworks last night so that i could be posting pictures of said fireworks today. i have photo jealousy of this total stranger's flickr set of fireworks photos and blogger jealousy of flaurella's 4th of july post. she got to go to a parade; all i did was swelter and nearly die of boredom watching syriana*. *pout* something's definitely wrong with me.

* and yes, i KNOW it's supposed to make me think about our government and the middle east and all, but it really just made me want a movie do-over.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm glad that you finished the sweater! It looks great. :) Someday I'd like to have the time to make stuff like that.