Tuesday, December 18, 2007

don't even listen to me--i'm too whiney to be tolerated

today i am not a people person. i am irritable and stressed and just want to go home. i am annoyed that i ordered all this stuff for christmas ages ago, and none of it is here. this makes my presents to others late, which i hate, but what can i do? i have no backup plan for what to do if my presents fail to arrive. nor do i have a backup budget laying around. *sigh* i am sick of work, sick of having no time, sick of being tired, and sick of hearling myself whine about it all. i have road rage, and i want someone to bring me a really good cup of tea right now. i guess this is just "one of those days". i am certainly ready for it to be over. blah.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

t'is the season i guess. i'm supposed to feel chipper and joyous. instead i feel BAH HUMBUG!

gray la gran said...

that just reminded me that i need to find my grinch socks =)
i don't really give a rat's ass about much right now. i'm just looking forward to february!

Anonymous said...

is it catchy this year? cause i got it too. if it wasn't for little hippie the season would be deleted - long ago. sad, sigh, but true. at least we are not alone:)

KaKi said...

I would bring a cup of tea to you straight away, but UNC hospital is out to ruin our season! I won't go into it here! But you can read about it on my blog later! So would you settle for a cyber hug?